Free Iraqi

I was not living before the 9th of April and now I am, so let me speak!

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Nice guy.

I've just found this guy , and he is SO smart! And very nice too!Some people accused us and other pro-American Iraqi bloggers of being CIA plants saying our English is too good for Iraqis! Others said that we are Americans using broken English to make it look like we are Iraqis, but this guy has come up with something really original.He reaches the right conclusion but with using a very stupid argument!He's like saying, "C'mon if the neocons were planning to control the world, would they chose a place like Iraq?"p.s. I kept my post short so that I won't expose how terrible my English is and how stupid I am, and so that I deserve to be suspected as being hired by the CIA.