Free Iraqi

I was not living before the 9th of April and now I am, so let me speak!

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Sheep and frozen Chickens were handed out by US soldiers from the 1st Battalion, 41st Infantry Regiment, in the Shiite Muslim neighborhood of Sadr City, 26 December 2004, in Baghdad. A gift of some 28 sheep and frozen chickens were handed out to the residents of this poor neighborhood.I must add that Saddam never did something like that (people were charged slightly less than the market's prices for very occasional 'gifts' like this one) and he was the Iraqi president, the "freedom fighters" never helped 'their' people in anway like this which makes one wonders why the "occupiers" are doing this!? Hmmm, I know why! It's part of a very subtle conspiracy and the Jooooz must be behind it!