Free Iraqi

I was not living before the 9th of April and now I am, so let me speak!

Monday, December 26, 2005

I wanted to say something about the elections results but things are still confusing to me and I can't see any real light from the various possibilities ahead of us. I think there were huge violations and a fraud especially in the south and the north. This elections will cost Iraq and whoever decides to stand by her side at least 10 more years of suffering. The worst thing is that it could have prevented if some of us at least had paid attention to the real danger.The final outcome I don't doubt. I still believe firmly that Iraq will be a true democracy and a model for the Arab and Muslim world but the cost and time have just been doubled.Anyway, that's not what I wanted to say today but I thought I should say something about it. I also realized I haven't blogged in a long time after one of the readers mailed me to ask what was going on.What I want to say is Merry Christmas to all of you brothers and sisters! May your days be always joyful, peacful and meanningful.